LIES - Rock / Nu Metal from France (Korn, Deftones, etc...)

Benhanced

• Members

Hello!

LIES is introducing the video clip of the second Single "All Our Apologies" from the new album "From The Ashes Of Our World":

Again it's all homemade yeah!

I'll be glad to answer to any of your comment/reaction.

Ben.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

LIES is introducing the video clip of the first Single "Reborn" from the new album "From The Ashes Of Our World":

It's all homemade yeah!

I'll be glad to answer to any of your comment/reaction.

Ben.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hye everybody!

I'm posting here to introduce you my band called LIES.

We are a french band but we know that Nu-Metal still has its basics group and fans base in the US.

We've read a lot about Nu-Metal's death since years, and what's often coming out from the discussions (with people who liked the 90'th decade) is some kind of a nostalgic feeling.

So we're proud to let you know that our band LIES has just signed to release a pure Nu-Metal album such as you may have expected it still after the 2000'th.

I'm the singer of the band, and I'm personally sure that Nu-Metal will be brought back soon in the stream of the music concern.

Here is the Teaser of the album that will be released in Marsh, the 18th 2013:

And To let you wait until our upcoming new album, we've put the song "Have a cigar" online, a Pink Floyd cover

You may appreciate others independant works I've done:

A song with the Rock/Electro Artist ROFAR:

Many vocal covers you will find on my youtube Chanel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/benouble

Thanks for your attention.

Ben.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived