Backstage with the band??

Japetus

• Members

Hey, y'all, if you're not sure what this forum is about...go here and check it out...browse through the old topics, and meet some of the old faces who've been here for awhile.

Our fearless moderator is none other than Ms. Lee Flier, a great lady and guitar slinger.

• Members

backstage is over-rated unless you;re with a real party band.

the only time i'm backstage at our gigs is 15 minutes before on stage time unless we have a decent rider.

Backstage at concerts and festivals is over-rated. it;'s cool to be able to watch and be around "the beautiful people" but in the end, i'd rather be out the front with an atmosphere instead of standing watching people do their thing side on.

• Members

Originally posted by Japetus

Usually we don't hang out backstage...we leave and go to one of our buddies house and drink till we pass out.
:eek:
:eek:

We never hangout backstage or in the band room. We always hang out in the club a drink before we go on and go drink at a buddy's house afterwards. Backstage is boring, unless there's a bar in it which is usually not the case. I think it would make up look stuck-up if we hung out in the back instead of with our friends and fans.

Archived