Collapse
No announcement yet.

male cover band doing No Doubt's "Hella Good"

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastplant... which band is that covering the song... Worthy Cause or another. I'd like to check you guys out sometime... maybe in Springfield. I used to play Geraldine's and Fat Cat's a while back.
    so over this signature BS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wheresgrant3
      Fastplant... which band is that covering the song... Worthy Cause or another. I'd like to check you guys out sometime... maybe in Springfield. I used to play Geraldine's and Fat Cat's a while back.

That was a band called SideShow ( www.sideshowband.com ) I'm the bassist in that band (and the guy on the mic that was basically turned off in that recording, haha). We rarely play out anymore, but we played at Geraldine's a few times. Thanks.
      CT/MA Music - A Site For Connecticut & Western Mass Bands/Musicians/Fans

Comment

Originally posted by Hamer Player
        I saw a band cover this song last week. The band was a 4 piece, all male. They tried to do No Doubt's "Hellagood" but that song without Gwen's sex appeal is nothing.

I don't reccommend any other bands try it.

Nah...that's a good party song. As long as it's done well...

Or done in a creative way that is different from the original.
        www.keith-moore.net
        All things guitar: Blog, jam tracks,
        articles, lessons, stuff!

Comment

I wasn't gonna embarrass myself but I saw Jeff's protestations so I will. An MP3 of us doing Hellagood can be heard here. We do leave out the heavy breathing, and it packs the floor every time.

O my!! just listen to your demo,we also do this song but with a female singing it,that just isnt right ,your band sounds fine and every thing just dont do chick songs if you dont have a chick,its like its cool when chicks dance with other chicks ,but two guys dancing (YUCK!!!) see my point

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Botch
            I wasn't gonna embarrass myself but I saw Jeff's protestations so I will. An MP3 of us doing Hellagood can be heard here. We do leave out the heavy breathing, and it packs the floor every time.

Metronome
            The Hunger Site needs your help in fighting world hunger. Help fund hunger relief every day with a simple click, at no cost to you. Visit http://www.TheHungerSite.com today!

Comment

Originally posted by bdemon

Nah...that's a good party song. As long as it's done well...

Or done in a creative way that is different from the original.
              Word.
              "It's all good; except when it's Great."

www.jotown.com

Comment

Working...
              X