Awesome Offer from Venue!!!

• Members

Just got this a few minutes ago....

"Hey guys how you doin... My name is XXXXX and i book bands to play at XXX Tavern in XXXXX, NY. I found you guys on Tristaterocks and was listening to a few of your covers, your great. anyway i would like yo book you guys to play ... we pay our bands in all you can drink beer and dinner just so you know in advance give me a call at XXX-XXX-XXXX or message back. anyway rock on guys later"

Just so he knows we're serious I wrote him back and said that we charge a box and a half of Ziti (a box=$1000) and two sides of mannicotti (mannicotti=hotel rooms). Hopefully we're talking the same language. :D;)

• Members

Just got this a few minutes ago....

"Hey guys how you doin... My name is XXXXX and i book bands to play at XXX Tavern in XXXXX, NY. I found you guys on Tristaterocks and was listening to a few of your covers, your great. anyway i would like yo book you guys to play ...
we pay our bands in all you can drink beer and dinner just so you know in advance
give me a call at XXX-XXX-XXXX or message back. anyway rock on guys later"

Just so he knows we're serious I wrote him back and said that we charge a box and a half of Ziti (a box=$1000) and two sides of mannicotti (mannicotti=hotel rooms). Hopefully we're talking the same language.
:D;)

You should get all your friends together and give them all some sort of percussion instrument (shaker eggs, tambourines, vibra-slaps, etc)...and tell them that they are all in the band.

I bet you could put them out of business with one good might of drinking.

• Members

You should get all your friends together and give them all some sort of percussion instrument (shaker eggs, tambourines, vibra-slaps, etc)...and tell them that they are all in the band.

I bet you could put them out of business with one good might of drinking.

+1 :thu:

Archived