I Need To Get Younger! Help With Songs..........

VinylMan

• Members

I want to form another band to appeal to a younger demographic, say 30-50 generally.

I would think it should be extremely simple to figure out what kind of material appeals to people from age 30-50: find a local/dive/corner bar that books weekend-warrior/dad-band types that the legit venues won't, and see what those bands are playing.

• Members
I would think it should be extremely simple to figure out what kind of material appeals to people from age 30-50: find a local/dive/corner bar that books weekend-warrior/dad-band types that the legit venues won't, and see what those bands are playing.

yeah, these questions always make me go :freak:

• Members

That seems pretty arrogant/condescending -the implication being that music that appeals to the 30-50 crowd is played by {censored}ty, part time bands in crappy venues.

Wouldn't your point have worked to simply say: find a venue with live music that attracts the 30-50 crowd and see what they are playing?

Archived