Wedding / Event Planner

• Members

A couple of people over on the Duo forum have asked to see a blank copy of the wedding planner my band uses. We also have a separate form for non-wedding private events and our standard contract we use for all gigs.

If anybody here is interested, shoot me your email in a PM and I'll be glad to send you a copy.

• Members

guido61 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove guido61 from the recipient list and send the message again.

• Members

guido61 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove guido61 from the recipient list and send the message again.

If you look under his name, his member status is "Banned". Can't get why someone who's contributed so much to this forum would be banned.. which is why I wondered what gives?

• Moderators

It seems that this is because guido has been banned from here. What's up with that, HC admins?

Guido has requested and recieved an "enforced" vacation from HC until after the long weekend so he can get some work done with fewer internet distractions. The ban lifts on Tues. (or at any time by his request)

• Members

Guido has requested and recieved an "enforced" vacation from HC until after the long weekend so he can get some work done with fewer internet distractions. The ban lifts on Tues. (or at any time by his request)

Well, that explains why he never PM'd me back when I asked him a question on a vegas convention gig we bid on recently.

This message board can be a giant time-suck though.

And yes, Dave always has good stuff to contribute.

btw, in the meantime, I will be glad to forward our blank wedding planner and contract to anyone who is interested.

• Members

At this point, I don't care who sends me whatever paperwork they have, just send it... I want to see what everyone else is using, cause it might be something I need!

And, thanks for the explanation about no PM button... I thought something was wrong, but wasn't sure what it was...

• Members

banned myself from here without admin help for many months so I understand the addiction. Also cut my facebook time by about 90%. Life goes on. I've got a notebook full of wedding planner forms somewhere around here. Might be a good idea to find that... and other things I've misplaced along the way.

• Members

I'm back! Yes, I need the break. Hopefully that will help wean me from being addicted to this place. Actually, the problem is I started hanging out over at the Political Party forum. Good place to get my anger out, but talk about a COMPLETE timesuck/waste of time! I wonder if I could just get a perma-ban from that one forum? I really don't need to be wasting any more time over there. But in case you didn't notice: apparently there's an election coming up in November. Two guys are running; one will win. And it seems that if you argue long and hard enough about it, it will have an effect on the outcome. At least that seems what's going on over there.

Anyway, sorry---I didn't realize being banned would prevent people from sending me PMs. So anyone who still wants the stuff--send me a PM and I'll forward it on to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sounds like a good idea. I still read these forums often, but I cut down on total time by not logging in. If I'm not logged in, I can't post. Not posting saves time.

I'll try that. Although I suspect that if I don't have the willpower to stay away from the forum, I won't have the willpower to not log in when I really want to respond to something.

• Members

Welcome back!

lol @ the HC Political Party. I go there and the electric guitar forum to troll from time to time. They are so easy to troll.

I try not to post a lot over at either of those forums since it's really about who thinks they can prove who knows best better than anyone else. I'd rather talk and read about musical things that affect me and I like to read about others experiences since many of you here do this for a living rather successfully. I am still just a newb when it comes to that even though I have gigged for 30 years. Like for instance this thread is an immense help to those who play weddings.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread!

Archived