Cosmic joke!!!

Ku'Yleh

• Members

Why would a just and loving God give me a damn near perfect sense of rhythm and meter, but then make my voice sound like dying cats, while at the same time giving other people damn near perfect pitch accuracy, but NO IDEA where to actually PUT the words??!?!?!?

WHY!??!?!?!

facepalm.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ku'Yleh View Post
Why would a just and loving God give me a damn near perfect sense of rhythm and meter, but then make my voice sound like dying cats, while at the same time giving other people damn near perfect pitch accuracy, but NO IDEA where to actually PUT the words??!?!?!?

WHY!??!?!?!

facepalm.gif
Your voice is probably just fine, you just need to pick a music genre and style where it is acceptable. There are plenty of examples of singers lacking good pitch and clean, clear speech, but were a success.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ku'Yleh View Post

WHY!??!?!?!

facepalm.gif
LOL I feel your pain man, as I can play just about anything, have a pretty good ear as I can hear something and play it back, sometimes it takes a few times of listening and playi8ng along, other times I can just nail it, and am pretty good at improv and all that and have a pretty good knowledge of theory, but can't sing worth a DAMN....I'm the same way, I've tried everything but I just can't {censored}ing sing to save my life LOL...Autotune is the answer LOL seriously6 man I did some things where I had to sing and it was a godsend...I mean my singing still absolutely SUCKED but at least it was in pitch!!! LOL

Archived