Have you ever seen anyone sneeze on stage?

rlm297

• Members

I've seen tons of bands live, unsigned and major label acts, but I've never seen anyone sneeze on stage during a song. Same thing with news anchors, talk show hosts, etc.

I find it especially hard to believe musicians with their poor diets, weird sleeping schedules and drug use... and dry ice machines, that you rarely see this.

How rare is this? tongue.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey

View Post

I was worried I'd have to sneeze at our show on Friday. I felt the tickle of an impending sneeze, but something about being on stage or singing helps to suppress it.

LOL..no offense but what do you mean you were worried? What would have happened if you did? Its not like you shit yourself or something. wink.gif

• Members

I can't remember ever sneezing onstage which for me is quite the accomplishment! I've got the worst allergies and here in the deep south with the heat & humidity & pollen & junk. Ugh.

It would be funny if I did though 'cause I've got the most paralyzing, mind boggling, tent shaking sneezing style ever. It really should have it's own YouTube vid.

• Members

I have done it a few times over the years, but I will play gigs when I have a wicked cold, so I'm more likely to do that. Other bands, big and small, probably load up on meds and use other remedies in order to prevent such mishaps.

I'm still getting over a cold, so during the gig this past weekend, I was coughing a lot inbetween certain lyrics and inbetween songs themselves. No sneezing though.

I will confess that I have not ever seen anyone *else* sneeze onstage, but I know I have myself. Apparently, from what people said about seeing it afterwards, it looks pretty cool under the hot stage lights! icon_lol.gif

• Members

I'm not bullshitting- nor would I have any desire to make it up. I sneezed last time on stage while actually singing. I felt it coming up and immediately thought of this thread so I dont know if I "willed" it or not. wink.gif

Everyone was laughing. So I did what anyone would do. I stopped playing and told the dumb story of our little form and the recent thread.

Archived