Thanksgiving is the busiest bar week, but what about bars in towns with colleges?

New Trail

• Members

Sure... don't they have kids that come home from college? wink.gif

The answer is absolutely... probably even more so than the average suburb. After all they usually have bars all in walking distance. I know many that pile in the car on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving to head to a nearby college town on the night before Thanksgiving. The bars in that town are packed all weekend long. I even know a lot of locals that will go out and dine and have a few drinks there because it's not over run with the usual college aged crowd.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by wheresgrant3 View Post
Sure... don't they have kids that come home from college? wink.gif
And some kids either can't go home or don't want to. There's a fairly large community college in the town where my home room is located. We get them all.

We also get them between Christmas and New Year's, which is actually the busiest week of the year for my home club. Fair week is busy too. So is Community Days week. So is festival week. So is the regional car show week. Lots of busy weeks which are always followed by a slow week (like this week frown.gif ).

Archived