There's a lesson to learn here...

FitchFY

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by race81 View Post
Im sure he wouldnt hold it against ya...........maybe be doesnt know that they are looking......????
Full story is he was the old drummer like in the past years and left at some point. The guy who had been with them left recently, and K-Figg stepped back in, so they weren't looking for long.

I even dropped him a line apologizing, and I'm sure there's absolutely no harm from this, but it's just like... man, I should've checked them out on FB first and not embarassed myself! Hahaha... oh boy.

• Moderators

I'm not sure what "lesson" you think there is to learn here. To not go after gigs? It's a GOOD thing to be aggressive. What you call "snaking" to me is just what is done. That way everybody sort of ends up with who they're supposed to end up with. It's like Darwin, dude. smile.gif

• Members

My friend just picked up gigs with Johnny berry, who's had his songs on sons of anarchy and plays with a Grammy nominated badass named Steve Cooley. He answered the ad so to speak, as did you. How were you to know the name drummer was on his way back? Same thing could happen to Sean I suppose but he's in a spot to earn the chair.

Nothing to learn here at all except hard work perseverance and musicianship pays off.

Archived