Quick end of the world promo video I made last night

jeff42

• Members

Nice smile.gif Simple to the point, like the close up of the one dude doing the wiggle thing (the last video section) Not to get off track but may I ask what software you use to make that? Assuming you use a bunch of avi or mpg files and just have it merge it with a track running? smile.gif

• Members

photoshop for the graphics, then to adobe premiere cs3 for the edit. i had avi files of my band and the other band on my PC. audio was from a karaoke version of end of the world as we know it. Yeah, Simple stuff I think it took me about 20 minutes.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by bish0p34 View Post
Nice video Jeff. I like Kartune, they're really good.
Thanks! It was a double booking situation that looks like will work out nicely.

Plus I found out On Dec 21st every place that has live music in Hazleton (not many but still...) is having a 2 band night. We are good friends with everyone in the band and I have known Tommy & Steve since I was in my teens so it should be a really fun booze filled night!

• Members

They're all good people. I worked with Steve and his wife Joelle in the TSO tribute I just posted videos from. He's singing in one of them. He has such a fantastic ear for harmonies! I like splitting full nights with another band. Usually makes for a better show.

Archived