Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Christmas Song

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Christmas Song

    This was recorded a few years ago with my best friend and former bandmate.



    There With You This Christmas

  • #2
    WoW Potts, I'm impressed. You guys sound terrific.



    Isn't it great when you have a good friend to collaborate with.
    Veni, Vidi, Velcro;

    (I came, I saw, I stuck around)

    Comment


    • #3






      Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1Note
      View Post

      WoW Potts, I'm impressed. You guys sound terrific.

      Isn't it great when you have a good friend to collaborate with.




      Thanks Pal!



      Its the best isn't it? Its unfortunate because we both play music for a living and simply can't do that if we play as a duo.

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow... very cool. Vocal work between the two of you is just great. Nice work!
        __________
        Ain't no sacrilege to call Elvis king
        Dad is great and all but he never could sing -
        Jesus

        Comment


        • #5






          Quote Originally Posted by Lee Knight
          View Post

          Wow... very cool. Vocal work between the two of you is just great. Nice work!




          Thanks Lee! Merry Christmas!

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice song. I do a parody song each Christmas, not nearly as nice..but it sure is fun!



            GtrGeorge

            Comment


            • #7






              Quote Originally Posted by GtrGeorge!
              View Post

              Nice song. I do a parody song each Christmas, not nearly as nice..but it sure is fun!



              GtrGeorge




              Thanks! I'd LOVE to hear one.

              Comment



              Working...
              X