One More Night - Maroon 5

mstreck

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mr3lions

View Post

While I don't gig anymore I must admit this seems like the kind of song that would pack the dancefloor. What does you regular setlist look like?

bluesy, folky, grungy rock with a little funk and reggae. Not many bar/club bands around here that play current pop hits. Every demographic is different.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mr3lions View Post
....this seems like the kind of song that would pack the dancefloor. What does you regular setlist look like?
Here's a pic of the OP's location .... taken in 2007. I'm gonna guess that current pop material isn't all that big in this neighborhood.

Worthington_zpsd3d30fcc.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]350774[/ATTACH]

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mr3lions View Post
While I don't gig anymore I must admit this seems like the kind of song that would pack the dancefloor. What does you regular setlist look like?
We play a healthy mix of pop, dance, 80's, classic & modern rock. This one was nestled in a lengthy stream of "current" Top 40:

Coming off a block of classic rock, we did the following...

GRENADE
RAISE YOUR GLASS
ROLLIN THE DEEP/CRAZY
MOVES LIKE JAGGER
DOMINO/I GOTTA FEELIN'
EVERYBODY TALKS
ONE MORE NIGHT
LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN
F***IN' PERFECT
HOT N COLD
CALL ME MAYBE

Then moved on to a bunch of 80s rock. it seems to work for us.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceNorman View Post
Here's a pic of the OP's location .... taken in 2007. I'm gonna guess that current pop material isn't all that big in this neighborhood.

Worthington_zpsd3d30fcc.jpgwe don't play much in that town. Not sure why this matters.

we don't play much in that town. Not sure why this matters.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceNorman View Post

Worthington_zpsd3d30fcc.jpg

of course, if it matters to ya, here's a vid of a town celebration gig. no idea who recorded it but it is dreadful.

Archived