Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Review My Site Please

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review My Site Please

Yesterday I got notification from siteground (who I hate BTW) that my site was hacked. They took it down and suspended the account immediately. They told me that I had 24 hours to fix it, pay them $150 to fix it, or lose the account completely. I chose to abandon ship because I've had issues with them in the past. So I set up a quick account with WIX and put together a site in about 10 hours. It looks pretty good for the most part.

I figure that I've torn up enough sites in my short time here, so it's my turn to get abused. Please take a look for your dislikes, grammatical and spelling errors, broken links and anything else that could be helpful for me. If you've been to my site recently you'll have to clear your cache. Thanks!

The New Just Darrell Website

<div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.justdarrell.com" target="_blank">Just Darrell Web Site</a></div>

looks pretty **bleep** good to me.

Comment

• Potts
      Potts commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? You guys suck...

I like it. Clean, easy to use, easy to find information.  Presents you well except for one thing.  The picture you use on the home screen is the least flattering picture on the whole site.  Something about the baseball cap and looking away at the guitar doesn't work.  If that was your "look" in all your pictures I'd have just let it go, but it's not.  So I'd suggest, pick a better home page pic.  Something more engaging and less aloof.  Other than that, and that's a minor comment, pretty sweet.

Comment

• Potts
      Potts commented
      Editing a comment

Opus Antics wrote:

I like it. Clean, easy to use, easy to find information.  Presents you well except for one thing.  The picture you use on the home screen is the least flattering picture on the whole site.  Something about the baseball cap and looking away at the guitar doesn't work.  If that was your "look" in all your pictures I'd have just let it go, but it's not.  So I'd suggest, pick a better home page pic.  Something more engaging and less aloof.  Other than that, and that's a minor comment, pretty sweet.

Great advice! I've heard that before and I think it's cool that people are observant enough to actually notice that's really not a solid representation of me. The funny thing is that I literally had that pic sitting around as something I never planned on using. I ended up using it on this site and the previous one out of necessity because I didn't have anything else.  Thanks again!

Working...
X