Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some ways to improve the "value" of your band?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by StratGuy22
    View Post

Maiden voyage of the new light rig....

Nice addition! The video clip of your new lights looks great.
    The SpaceNorman

www.facebook.com/SuperstarsOfRock
    www.souldoutrocks.com

Keyboards and Tone Generators: Yamaha CP300, Kronos 88, Roland AX Synth, Motif ES Rack
    Keyboard Rack: Samson SM10 Line Mixer, Motu MIDIExpressXT MIDI Interface, Shure PSM200 IEM system, M-Audio Wireless MIDI, Live Wires IEM ear buds, iPad wOnSong.
    Stage Amplification: Stereo via 2 Yamaha DSR112s

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by modulusman
      View Post

Whatever IIRC the mixer was something ancient that you would be lucky to get $500.00 for. Why any bar band would need 48 channels is beyond me.

Look brah. I gigged with sticks and now I got a killer rig. It's a 36 and it sounds ****************ing killer. I bet I could smash you on bass in any style anyway. So come on with this bull****************. I play every day. I live and breathe music. So step off man.
      Kickin' it in the sticks...

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by modulusman
        View Post

Whatever IIRC the mixer was something ancient that you would be lucky to get $500.00 for. Why any bar band would need 48 channels is beyond me.

Look brah. I gigged with sticks and now I got a killer rig. It's a 36 and it sounds ****************ing killer. I bet I could smash you on bass in any style anyway. So come on with this bull****************. I play every day. I live and breathe music. So step off man.
        Kickin' it in the sticks...

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by wades_keys
          View Post

I bet I could smash you on bass in any style anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/JumpStartYourParty

Comment

View Post

I bet I could smash you on bass in any style anyway.

Comment

• Yeah brah...so step off or ye shall be smashed.

Comment

• Yeah brah...so step off or ye shall be smashed.

Comment

View Post

Wade you are so full of it your last name must be Brown. First of all you say the board is a 48 and now it has 36 channels. I don't believe carvin ever made those size boards ever. As a matter of fact I'm not sure if anyone has ever made a 36 channel mixer. Here is an idea, why don't you actually count the channels or post a picture of it and I will count them for you.

Comment

• Counting channels on a board can be entertaining. I recently read the manual for the Behringer X2442USB wich says it's a 24 input board.. it's a 12 channel board with 4 stereo channels and 8 inserts or something like that.

Also, I have never seen a killer board, but I did once see a town decimated by killer tomatoes.
                    Do daemons dream of electric sleep()?

Comment

• Counting channels on a board can be entertaining. I recently read the manual for the Behringer X2442USB wich says it's a 24 input board.. it's a 12 channel board with 4 stereo channels and 8 inserts or something like that.

Also, I have never seen a killer board, but I did once see a town decimated by killer tomatoes.
                      Do daemons dream of electric sleep()?

Comment

• See!!!????!!!

I was spot on with my suggestion of comparing choad dimensions! That is going to be the only way to solve this. I smash ye, my board's bigger, Carvin never made that config, and you need more subs you loser, I smash ye back with mine bass skillage.

Holy crap guys. This is music, right?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Lee Knight
                          View Post

Holy crap guys. This is music, right?

No, it's a nerd pen.
                          Band

Comment

• Be it 36 or 48 channels, that's gonna be an interesting board to try to find a place for at most club gigs. And about 24 to 36 channels of overkill for pretty much any trio, I would imagine.

And be careful of all those extra unused channels. I've heard those things can kill you.

Comment

• There is this certain thing, a flexing of the manhood, that seems to happen in certain walks of life. I just spent time out of town hanging with guys that hunt and fish and vote very different from me. They're great guys and we kayaked and drank and joked... and they didn't feel the need to point out what a pansy I was for sitting a a computer all day. Or driving a Passat. Or making body surfing my sport of choice. I was happily surprised. It wasn't always so.

And it seemed, at one time, that musicians tended to be immune from this sort of manly one-upsmanship.

I propose a board wide New Years Resolution to leave the penile compensation social techniques at the door.

Comment

View Post

Look brah.... I bet I could smash you on bass in any style anyway. So come on with this bull****************. I play every day. I live and breathe music. So step off man.

All of you ... Lee, Guido, Potts ... you guys just don't understand that your dealing with the interweb'z #1 bad ass musician! He plays music every day. He lives and breathes music!

Time to pick up the pace and get with the program boys! Wade is winning what none of the rest of us even realized was a competition!!!!
                                The SpaceNorman

www.facebook.com/SuperstarsOfRock
                                www.souldoutrocks.com

Keyboards and Tone Generators: Yamaha CP300, Kronos 88, Roland AX Synth, Motif ES Rack
                                Keyboard Rack: Samson SM10 Line Mixer, Motu MIDIExpressXT MIDI Interface, Shure PSM200 IEM system, M-Audio Wireless MIDI, Live Wires IEM ear buds, iPad wOnSong.
                                Stage Amplification: Stereo via 2 Yamaha DSR112s

Comment

Working...
                                X