Just yikes

FitchFY

• Members

ermghoti II wrote:

3rd degree butthurt. I mean, the band was clearly 100% in the wrong, and if dude wants to take his name and logo and go home in response... dandy. This public tantrum leaves me drawing some unflattering conclusions that I won't go into.

Every story has different sides, but I read this whole thing and just said "ya know, I'm glad I go to the lengths I go to to and only work with drama-free people." Sure, I may not be in the best bands in the world, but I'll take good, honest people over issues like this any day, every day, and for the rest of my life. Happily!

• Members

ermghoti II wrote:

3rd degree butthurt. I mean, the band was clearly 100% in the wrong, and if dude wants to take his name and logo and go home in response... dandy. This public tantrum leaves me drawing some unflattering conclusions that I won't go into.

Completely agree. Especially the last sentence.

I had a similar betrayal happen to me with a band, but I don't share the emails with anyone. 'Course, mine wasn't as "serious" a band as this was. Nor will any band I'm in be that serious. Doesn't pay nearly enough.

Archived