Looking for some song ideas

msmooth

• Members

I'm playing in a classic rock/oldies/country band. We played some bars and private (Moose/Elks) places. The guys in this band have all played together over the last 20 years, but this is the first time we have all played together at the same time. Our list of songs started with songs we all knew so we could get up and running quickly. Now we are playing once a month, looking for more and I (and the keyboard/co-lead vocalist) think we should get some new blood into our song selection. We are a 2 guitar, bass, keys and drums band with 2 male co-lead vocalists. I read these posts often and have learned much here to make our band better, so I really appreciate everyone's feedback.

What songs that you guys play always seem to pack the floor?

• Members

The EAKLE wrote:

Check out some songs by The Avett Brothers. They've got some really energetic stuff. Two male vocalists, two guitars or guitar/banjo, bass, keys, and drums.

One of my favorite bands- I actually just got tickets to a show in May. But really? I'm assuming that MOST of the tunes would flop within 30 seconds in most situations.{censored}- I do solo shows and don't even do any.

Archived