PRO GUITAR PLAYER WANTED for club band. Jackson, MS 4-6 nights a month $1,700 income through March

Piano Whore

• Members

Top 40 country and rock, harmony vocals required. Must be a seasoned player and quick learner who already knows alot of material and can wing the rest. Must be ready to replace the outgoing member by 2/8/13. The club books 2 months in advance, so no guarantees on how long the gig lasts- that may depend in part on what the new member brings to the table. What I CAN guarantee is that you will have FUN and enjoy working with us. Please PM for YouTube links, additional info.

• Members

I played The Dock once.   Loved that place....eye candy everywhere.  I've always told people that of all the clubs I've ever played, the Dock had the most attractive women by far.  

(Interestingly enough, of all the college frat parties I've ever done, the campus with the hottest coeds was at Southern Miss, in Hattiesburg.   From the time we drove onto the campus to the time we left, I never saw a single ugly girl.   On a 1-10 scale, literally every  female on the entire campus was a 6 or better, with the average being 7.5-8.0.   Must be something in the water down there around Jackson and Hattiesburg.)

• Members

Gosh, that would be fun, but there's no way I could swing it.  If you ever need a weekend fill in here or there, let me know, but there's no way I could handle weekday gigs that far away.

Piano Whore wrote:

Top 40 country and rock, harmony vocals required. Must be a seasoned player and quick learner who already knows alot of material and can wing the rest. Must be ready to replace the outgoing member by 2/8/13. The club books 2 months in advance, so no guarantees on how long the gig lasts- that may depend in part on what the new member brings to the table. What I CAN guarantee is that you will have FUN and enjoy working with us. Please PM for YouTube links, additional info.

• Members

@ Jason, yeah that would be great fun! I THINK (and hope) the new guy is solidly on board. The departing picker has said he could sub every now and then, if the new guy has to honor any bookings with his previous band. But I appreciate your offer, will gladly take you up on that if the need arises. We would love to pick your brain about how to get a little more "tricky" with our material and show. Every night starts out sparse and stays that way til about 1 AM, then the college age kids come streaming in and at 2:30 when the band quits they're still coming in waves- so they're not really coming for the band so much and we would like to change that (club never closes til 5-6 AM depending). We have a good girl singer so a little ga-ga might be worth a try...

Archived