Official "Post Your Video" Thread

Potts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by jw10

View Post

Where are the harmonies coming from in slide? like at 1:30. Some kind of processor i'd imagine?

If it is a processor ,like a digitec its really used tastfully. Most guys hit the button and it sounds like the eagles just joined the band...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TIMKEYS

View Post

If it is a processor ,like a digitec its really used tastfully. Most guys hit the button and it sounds like the eagles just joined the band...

LOL Tim! I try and use it tastefully- I'm not sure I always accomplish that though wink.gif I like to use it so the audience knows there's something there but it's fairly subtle and gone before they can think about it. And yep- it's a Digitech Vocalist 2.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Potts

View Post

LOL Tim! I try and use it tastefully- I'm not sure I always accomplish that though wink.gif I like to use it so the audience knows there's something there but it's fairly subtle and gone before they can think about it. And yep- it's a Digitech Vocalist 2.

Good job with it. nice voice.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guido61

View Post

Good stuff! thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by tlbonehead

View Post

both sounded very good! Slide goes over great around here!

Thanks you guys...yeah "Slide" goes over well here and I added Stranger than your Sympathy which is easy and goes over well too. I guess it wouldn't matter what Goo's though in Buffalo. They're one of Buffalo's few band that made it out and many still love them.

• Members

Dude, come on out to L.A., and start a country band. You've got the vocals for it. I know a billion monster players to back you. Ok, maybe not a billion, but................, I get to be in the band though!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Potts View Post
Awesome version and great video man!
thanks! We shot it and the sequel in a day in my house. The sequel is being edited and will be out soon. Also believe it or not the entire drum kit was mic'd with ONE 58 dangling off of a mic stand in front of and about 12 inches above the kick drum.

love your stuff too. "Slide" is really solid.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Austincowbell View Post
Also believe it or not the entire drum kit was mic'd with ONE 58 dangling off of a mic stand in front of and about 12 inches above the kick drum.

love your stuff too. "Slide" is really solid.
LOL.. One 58? That's great! Thanks for the compliment too!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SLScott86 View Post
I've posted this before, but since we have fresh blood, here's our video.
Wow! Everything about your post pretty much blows me away. Great tune, guitars, drums and vocals. The video rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmanmu View Post
I think you and I play a lot of the same material. So, it goes without saying that you have great taste.
LOL... +1 Yeah I'm going to grab that Maroon 5 tune and see if I can pull it off wink.gif

Archived