X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicki Blum and the Gramblers

Being from the classic rock generation, I don't bother listening a great deal to todays stuff. The sight of Justin Beiber or Britney Spears makes me hurl. Our band started doing the Linda Ronstadt tune "You're no good" about a month ago so I went on You-Tube to see if there was any footage of her doing it live. While I did find what I was after, I also found a series of videos from a band called Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers. WOW, what a band!!!! If you're interested, find the video of the song "Burnt". My faith in youth is restored. 

pretty nice stuff! Thanks! As a guitar player, I-IV in a minor key is a great open area to jam in!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="mailto:tlbonehead@yahoo.com">tlbonehead@yaho o.com</a><br />
    <a href="http://www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy" target="_blank">www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy</a><br />
    -For Sale: <br />
    -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US<br />
    -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.<br />
    - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping<br />
    - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds &amp; looks good. $250 + shipping. <b>SOLD</b><br />
    - Crate Palomino V8 - 10&quot; Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)</div>

Comment

Working...
    X