Custom Band T shirts

SLY_Z_28

• Members

I've used
www.zazzle.com
on several occasions. Not quite as good as a screen print, which I have done locally, but to maintain a no-stock store and do specialized one or two and just have a convenient place to sell multiple garments, styles and sizes, they're hard to beat.

if they dont do screen printing, what do they do?

• Members

seems a little expensive, no?

You have to figure that you have artwork , and burning a screen and set up costs and clean up costs after they print the shirts. That first shirt is expensive. 200 isnt a huge run of shirts. the more you buy the better price you are going to get up to a point. the guy has to make money.

• Members

if they dont do screen printing, what do they do?

Honestly I'm not sure what the process is. I think they call it digital printing. The end result is pretty good but not as vivid as traditional screen printing. But to be fair most of what I've done has been white on a black shirt which is probably hardest to get right even with regular screen. But you can have them print a single shirt for a reasonable price with a quick turn around time to see if it works for you. As I said before, if the method works for you, you can set up a store on thier site that allows you to give fans easy access to any number of designs and allows you to set your profit margins. The downside is that you won't get that impulse purchase at the gig. But you can order as many as you need to cover that scenario as well.

• Members

You are going to have a hard time getting a good quality printed T-shirt for $4 with a quantity of only 50 shirts.

You can bring the cost down some by using crappy nearly see through t-shirts but I would't use that low quality stuff unless they are going to be just given away for free.

I use contagious graphics and also a local guy, but we end up paying around $6 for a quality shirt in lower quantites like yiou are talking about.

Max

• Members

You are going to have a hard time getting a good quality printed T-shirt for $4 with a quantity of only 50 shirts.

You can bring the cost down some by using crappy nearly see through t-shirts but I would't use that low quality stuff unless they are going to be just given away for free.

I use contagious graphics and also a local guy, but we end up paying around $6 for a quality shirt in lower quantites like yiou are talking about.

Max

around $6 a shirt is good, what shirts did you go with from contagious and how were they?

• Members

I don't remember what our per-shirt cost came out to, but we did four- or five-color artwork on black shirts at
and even then, it was very affordable. The quality is fantastic. I would suggest at least checking out their pricing.

what shirts did you go with from contagious and how were they?

• Members

We use the highest quality black T-shirt with one color printing from contagious. We have ordered from them several times and the quality has been top notch. They are also really easy people to work with! THose higher weight Ts are great, I see people wearing shirts they bought 3 or 4 years ago and they still look good.

Keep in mind that shipping charges add to your cost.

Max

• Members

what shirts did you go with from contagious and how were they?

I believe they were Gildan 100% cotton. I was particularly impressed with how accurate the colors were on the shirts compared to the image we provided. They look every bit as good as anything I see sold in stores and at concerts. We only did about 50-60 shirts, and even with 4-5 colors, the shirts were definitely under $7 each and maybe right around $6. We paid more for ~50 two-color shirts from a local guy, and they didn't turn out nearly as good.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

Custom made T-shirts are of premium quality and stand the test of the time because custom made follow the customs and traditions. the quality of the custom made shirts are confidently fitted shirts as the client wants. david-fashions follow the customs and traditions to custom the suits and also they serve in USA. david-fashions also deal in USA for the custom shirts.

• Members

fashionsdavid@gmail.com wrote:

Custom made T-shirts are of premium quality and stand the test of the time because custom made follow the customs and traditions. the quality of the custom made shirts are confidently fitted shirts as the client wants.
david-fashions
follow the customs and traditions to custom the suits and also they serve in USA.
david-fashions
also deal in USA for the custom shirts.

^^^ Seems like a legit post... :manvery-happy:

Archived