Let's talk about shirts...

Gremson

• Members

I'm trying to get a good idea of how many of each size shirt should I expect to go through at a show.  I'm only going to have basic cotton adult size t-shirts. Not much variety, but it's my bands first time offering shirts. More styles will come in later. Right now, I'm just trying to get a good stock up for our upcoming album release show. 

What sizes do you guys go through the most? How many have you sold at shows?

Thanks in advance!

• Members

No deals for me. I just bought a few at a craft store for $3 a piece. We made a stencil out of a sheet of plastic, and we're using a spray bottle of bleach to apply the band logo. Cheap, and kinda cool since it's hand done, and no two are alike.

Right now I'm going with 4 small, 5 medium, 6 large, 6 XL, and 3 XXL. Does that sound like a decent plan to you folks?

• Members

Nice work, Gremson. Kinda curious how you made letters like 'a' in a stencil. Thin lines, I guess?

FWIW, I would totally wear one of those shirts if I owned one. I might even buy one to support the band. Depending on how much money was in my pocket, whether or not they played originals (prefer CDs), and how awesome their show was.

Archived