Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Randy Blythe indicted. I. Am. So. Pissed.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by wades_keys
    View Post

Is there a such thing in Czechoslovakia?

There isn't even such a thing as Czechoslovakia.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by guido61
      View Post

There isn't even such a thing as Czechoslovakia.

Ok. The "Czech Republic". Is that better?
      Kickin' it in the sticks...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by FitchFY
        View Post

I know you're just being a jabber, but there's a sincere point going on here: this dude fronts a band. Many people here do. Some guy pushed past security and jumped on the stage. The kid got pushed off the stage, and now the singer is being charged with his murder.

That's messed up.

Who???
        Guitars = Chick Magnet
        Guitar Hero = Guy Magnet
        You do the math.

HCAG Civil Posters Society, Charter Member #002.
        Simple music is the hardest music to play and blues is simple music. - Albert Collins

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuitarPlayer
          View Post

Who???

Wasn't even remotely funny the first time.

I know you say you are "old" but, surely you know google, right?
          gibson SG - treble boost - fuzz x2 - marshall JMP - 4x12/2x15

Comment

That's rough. Raises a lot of questions about how safe you are being in an aggressive band that tours around the world.
            gibson SG - treble boost - fuzz x2 - marshall JMP - 4x12/2x15

Comment

Wasn't even remotely funny the first time.

I know you say you are "old" but, surely you know google, right?

Of course he does. But clearly the point he is trying to make is that he doesn't care for the music so it is not worth the effort to even look it up. I wouldn't waste another nano second on this turd.
              Wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

The show, no matter how retarded, must go on. This is why musicians drink so much, alcohol helps them cope with facts by enveloping their brains and auditory senses in a haze of thickly applied B.S.

Comment

Nice to see some cool heads prevailing. And his cred is waaaaaaay up to take part in the p
              PA Unity15's over LS800p's. YX15's, YX12's IPR power, RM32AI

LightsMartin Minimac Profiles, Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos, Blizzard 3NX, Fab5, Hotbox

Comment

• FitchFY
                FitchFY commented
                Editing a comment
                Amen! I let out a whoop of joy when I read this the other day! A free man, and he handled this whole thing INCREDIBLY well. I wouldn't be surprised if Lamb of God neglects to tour the Czech Republic anymore, but seriously, he handled this like a true man.

I may not be a fan of the band, but I've got mad respect for this guy.

It's so tough these days. Dime was killed on stage, so now if someone comes up uninvited, I say you take your lumps.

It's still really unfortunate it happened, a tragedy all around. Randy took it like a man. I don't know if I would have went back.

Mad respect.
              PA Unity15's over LS800p's. YX15's, YX12's IPR power, RM32AI

LightsMartin Minimac Profiles, Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos, Blizzard 3NX, Fab5, Hotbox

Comment

Working...
              X