Now this is pathetic.

modulusman

• Members

modulusman wrote:

Just heard this on facebook. If this is real it makes you wonder who she had to blow to get a record deal.

Um, all you had to do was scroll down under the video and see the phrase "For more Comedy - Subscribe to" and you would have known if it was a joke or not (it is).

Also, Break has been around for quite a while now. I'm surprised that anyone thought this was real.

Having said that, I thought it was pretty funny, especially at 2:13 and 3:03 when she goes for the big note lol!

• Members

benzem wrote:

Pathetic you couldn't tell it's fake.

Watch out for " (insert artist)..shreds" videos! They are not real. Don't take the bait.

Just saw a Beach Boys Shreds video this morning. Man, that was funny! I love the Ozzy ones the best.

• Members

I don't know what it says about the record industry---whether good or bad---that this girl couldn't get any sort of record label contract after the success of the "Friday" single. Good, I suppose if they were all smart enough to realize there is no real potential there. But not so good to consider that it really is THAT hard?

• Members

tim_7string wrote:

modulusman wrote:

Just heard this on facebook. If this is real it makes you wonder who she had to blow to get a record deal.

Um, all you had to do was scroll down under the video and see the phrase "For more Comedy - Subscribe to" and you would have known if it was a joke or not (it is).

Also, Break has been around for quite a while now. I'm surprised that anyone thought this was real.

Having said that, I thought it was pretty funny, especially at 2:13 and 3:03 when she goes for the big note lol!

Well I should have researched it more before I started the thread. It was posted on a live sound club I'm a member of on facebook. I watched about a minute of it before I couldn't take it anymore.

Archived