No announcement yet.

Journey Piano backing track?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey Piano backing track?

Anyone know where I can get JUST the piano part? I can play it, and I thought about recording it.. but I need it for Saturday. We are 4 piecing DSB, and I can't play it well enough yet to perform it front of people. 

www.facebook.com/fairfictionrockFender Mustang V, Rondo SX Furrian Tele, Peavey Windsor 4 x 12

I'm trying to work up the keyboard parts for Separate Ways which a new band I joined is doing. It's pretty straight forward even given that damn octave +3 right hand stretch but I'm a bit uncertain on the section, "Feelin

http://www.crazydeliciousband.com/

Comment

• guido61
      guido61 commented
      Editing a comment

ggm1960 wrote:

I'm trying to work up the keyboard parts for Separate Ways which a new band I joined is doing. It's pretty straight forward even given that damn octave +3 right hand stretch but I'm a bit uncertain on the section, "Feelin

azmyth wrote:

Anyone know where I can get JUST the piano part? I can play it, and I thought about recording it.. but I need it for Saturday. We are 4 piecing DSB, and I can't play it well enough yet to perform it front of people. 

I've often wondered this too - the backing tracks online tend to be full drums bass guitars etc when i just want keys parts.

Comment

Do a search for Don't Stop Believing MIDI files, download one, open it in some MIDI software, mute all tracks except for the piano (and/or synth parts) and record the playback. Voila, you have your track!

(This is my Non-Signature.)

Comment

• FitchFY
        FitchFY commented
        Editing a comment
        Tim! Glad to see you back on here!

No easy access to a keyboard today or I'd give Separate Ways a quick listen. If nobody else beats me to it I give it a go tonight

Comment

• ggm1960
        ggm1960 commented
        Editing a comment

guido61 wrote:
        No easy access to a keyboard today or I'd give Separate Ways a quick listen. If nobody else beats me to it I give it a go tonight

Thanks Dave, I'd definitely be interested in your take on it!

Greg

Working...
    X