Hoping for some assistance

• Members

I lurk here quite a bit but don't post much, but I felt it necessary to ask you all for a little assistance.  My band, Eagle vs. Falcon, has made the finals of a contest to headline a local festival.  Winning this would really help us out immensely so I'd love all the help we can get.  The voting for this contest is happening on the festival's facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/strawberrydaysfestival

If you wouldn't mind, please take a minute and follow the link, scroll to the post of my band, and click "like".  Thats all it takes!

Thank you so much to all who take the time to lend a hand to a fellow musician! 

ROCK ON!

Nate

Eagle vs. Falcon

• Members

EaglevsFalcon wrote:

I lurk here quite a bit but don't post much, but I felt it necessary to ask you all for a little assistance.  My band, Eagle vs. Falcon, has made the finals of a contest to headline a local festival.  Winning this would really help us out immensely so I'd love all the help we can get.  The voting for this contest is happening on the festival's facebook page

If you wouldn't mind, please take a minute and follow the link, scroll to the post of my band, and click "like".  Thats all it takes!

ROCK ON!

Nate

Eagle vs. Falcon

I'm going to go with....No

Your first post here is pandering for votes for a contest? Seriously?

• Members

Potts wrote:

EaglevsFalcon wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/strawberrydaysfestival

ROCK ON!

Nate

Eagle vs. Falcon

I'm going to go with....No

Your first post here is pandering for votes for a contest? Seriously?

mark it down. I'm agreeing with you yet again!   :) 

Archived