It finally happened

• Members

I think the most significant stat here is only 2 website visits in 700 visits to your listing. For comparison, my band had 83 website visits in 1800 visits to our listing. I'd look at other bands who are similar to you but appear to be booking more and see what they are doing differently. It doesn't seem like many people are compelled to go beyond your listing to check you out further.

• Members

I've had 31 hits in the last 30 days from wedding wire. Now I don't know of that might include multiple visits from one person or if that's all "unique" visits, but again, I'd look into how your listing is setup and see if there isn't some stuff that could be tweaked.

• Members

that's actually easily explainable- when I created the profile, I didn't include our website because we did everything thru facebook, then our website later got hacked by muslims.. we've had to rebuild the whole thing, and I only just recently added it to our profile, like literally in the last month

• Members

I don't care for the contracted bid part because, unlike the way they do it on Gigmasters, you don't really get to explain that it's just a first offer based on little knowledge of the client's needs or being able to convey better what all they are getting for the price.

Archived