Wedding/Private Event Contract Template?

dan88z

• Members

Does anyone have a contract template they could share that is used for a wedding or private event they could share with me? I have a couple private events that we've bid on that I've been asked to supply a contract for and I don't have anything, wanted to get an idea of how it should be laid out. Thanks!

• Members

Does anyone have a contract template they could share that is used for a wedding or private event they could share with me? I have a couple private events that we've bid on that I've been asked to supply a contract for and I don't have anything, wanted to get an idea of how it should be laid out. Thanks!

I'll PM you a copy of what we've been using. I actually don't have a blank one available on this comp, so I'm sending you one from a past gig, but you can get an idea of how it gets filled out, I guess.

But we know we need to add a few things to it and plan to, but we just haven't got around to it yet.

• Members

Without revealing everything, here are the bullet point "sections" of our contracts --- Although, you should always have a lawyer go through and make sure things are air-tight!!

1) Agreement made between two parties : client name & your name

2) Name/Address of venue

3) Date of Performance

4) Start / Finish Times of Performance

5) Type of Gig : Outdoor Fest / Indoor Private or Corporate Party / Wedding / Bar or Restaurant

6) Band Instrumentation

7) Contracted Price

8) Overtime Price and when that money is due

9) Payment Schedule

10) Provisions / Rider / Logistical Details - Stage, Power, Access to stage before performance etc...

11) Weather Contingency

12) Cancellation Clause

13) Band Leaders right to control the means of delivery of performance.

14) Signatures

Our contract fits neatly onto 2 pages.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived