Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members

Last January we played a gig at a local bar, I noticed a big breasted brunette watching me for the 1st set. I know us drummers are Damn Sexy but this chick was practically bangin' me with her eyes!eek.gif So Inbetween sets I walked up to her and she bought me a drink... (Oh yah, you can see where this is going)

We got back up there finneshed our 2nd and 3rd sets and after the show she wanted to take me back to her place... Being the good hearted fella I am I wnet with herbiggrin.gif We proceded to have wild sex and all that goes along with it... After it was all said and done I went to go home and her kids were sitting right outside her doormad.gif !

I wrote a song called "Slutbanger" to immortalize the eveningbiggrin.gif

• Members

Back before I got married I met a hot red head (we are talking a 10, she was smokin). She told me she loved my music and would love to strip while I play a tune. I thought she was just teasing. Around 2 weeks later I played a small gig, after the show I go backstage to a private little room to relax for a min, and guess what, the red head comes in. I played a tune she striped and after that we had several hours of fun. I will never forget it.cool.gif

• Members
Originally posted by fritzgog13

I wrote a song called "Slutbanger" to immortalize the eveningbiggrin.gif
Bwahaha.. sig worthy!

Ooh yeah I banged to slut
Schmokin' love in her butt
Lovin' fire from my blowtorch
And I then left like a proud laddy
Saw her kids sittin' on the porch
Screamin': "Are you our daddy?"
  • Haha 1

• Members
Originally posted by THX1138

Quite the contrary my good man. biggrin.gif

I say that because my music has greatly aided the addition of bones to my closet, and they needn't be discussed.
deny all you like...if you had got poon thanks to your music you'd tell it ! redface.gif

• Members
Originally posted by THX1138

Quite the contrary my good man. biggrin.gif

I say that because my music has greatly aided the addition of bones to my closet, and they needn't be discussed.
Don't worry, we won't tell your wife smile.gif

My groupie story is that I once banged the ugliest girl in the world because she happened to follow us to the hotel room and couldn't keep her mouth shut. So I had two options: drive her home, or bang her biggrin.gif

The guys in my band are still having a laugh at me about this one, even though it's been almost 4 years. Hey, at least I got nookie that night smile.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Hardtailed

Don't worry, we won't tell your wife smile.gif

My groupie story is that I once banged the ugliest girl in the world because she happened to follow us to the hotel room and couldn't keep her mouth shut. So I had two options: drive her home, or bang her biggrin.gif

The guys in my band are still having a laugh at me about this one, even though it's been almost 4 years. Hey, at least I got nookie that night smile.gif
how ugly ? pics puhleeeeeeeeeeease... redface.gif

• Members
Originally posted by brikus

how ugly ? pics puhleeeeeeeeeeease... redface.gif
Well, think about all the traits that make a beautiful women beautiful... and reverse them. (Well except she was blonde and had blue eyes...)

Thing is, from the waist down, she was a perfect 10! I actually ended up enjoying it. But then when the morning came she started yapping again mad.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Hardtailed

Well, think about all the traits that make a beautiful women beautiful... and reverse them. (Well except she was blonde and had blue eyes...)

Thing is, from the waist down, she was a perfect 10! I actually ended up enjoying it. But then when the morning came she started yapping again mad.gif
she had no boobies ? confused.giffrown.gif
Was she at least horny enough for her partner to have fun ?

yapping again ? No prob-a-lem ! Do her in the ass doggy style, and then she's be yapping for a reason ! biggrin.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Rippin' Robin

Bwahaha.. sig worthy!

Ooh yeah I banged to slut
Schmokin' love in her butt
Lovin' fire from my blowtorch
And I then left like a proud laddy
Saw her kids sittin' on the porch
Screamin': "Are you our daddy?"

Lbiggrin.gif L

Close redface.gif

• Members

I posted this when it happened last year, but I'll tell the tale one more time. Here's the short-short version.

Showed up to soundcheck. Sound guy brought his girlfriend and another female friend to the gig. This female friend was drunk already.
She thought we were some other band. But she kept professing her love for our music. During our set, she came on stage twice to "dance". Her first dance consisted of showing the crowd her bare ass.
Her second dance had her pulling her pants down to her ankles and rubbing her cooch on my picking hand in the middle of the song.

Don't believe me? View the video on our website......the link is below.

• Members

my ex girlfriend sung for our band for a good few years so i dunno if that counts as a groupie but I got more poon than the rest of the band put together at shows as a result.

the daddy of them all is boning her in the dressing room of the club Oasis got signed it 5 minutes before we went onstagecool.gif

• Members
Originally posted by riffdaddy

If you're married but still have a story on which to elaborate, your gentleman status is seriously questionable.
Not necessarily. Some gentlemen don't like to talk about their PAST after they get married.

I hope that's what he meant. wink.gif