Fri nights outdoor show

TIMKEYS

• Members

modulusman wrote:

Sounds good! Video resolution sucks though. It looks like most the band didn't forget there shorts at home. Oh and the music stand is an added plus.
:smileyhappy:

Thanks mod ,,, I thought I was going to have to make the shorts and music stand comment myself.  

We typically play down here in shorts expecially when its outside at a local gig.  Its an island thing and we do trop music.  Shorts are allowed as long as you dont have pasty white  bird legs hanging out of them lol.  We are beach guys.  

The humidity was sweltering even for the 7 pm downbeat.   It was pretty brutal.  Guitar necks and the keys were like they had glue on them.... I am pretty sure the lead singer knows the words,, since he wrote all the songs.    We just put up a little zoom on a tripod.  It was a last minute thing.  Batteries were not fresh , and lighting and humidity and wind may have had a lot to do with the quality of the video.  It is what it is.  Just raw video footage.   I guess we can assume that the PA was suitable for you?   right? 

Archived