No Fun Trolling Anymore

tacdryver

• Members

I've outed all the posers and liars, few have the stones to put up their music(cowards), fewer yet know what they are talking about, and after a frustrating hour on Harmony Central, I am back here. 

It's like everyone is beat down. Come on. There has to be some fight left in you guys.

• Members

tacdryver wrote:

I've outed all the posers and liars
, few have the stones to put up their music(cowards), fewer yet know what they are talking about, and after a frustrating hour on Harmony Central, I am back here. 

It's like everyone is beat down. Come on. There has to be some fight left in you guys.

Well thanks for coming out.

• Members

Yeah, Complete was actually booked to play a show in my hometown of Charlotte, NC, and the band instead drove to Charlottesville Virginia, and so didn't play in Charlotte. So, various audience members went home and got their own instruments and put on their very own Complete covers show. Always cracks me up when I think about these guys!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

tacdryver wrote:

I've outed all the posers and liars, few have the stones to put up their music(cowards), fewer yet know what they are talking about, and after a frustrating hour on Harmony Central, I am back here. 

I've got plenty of fight.. but I don't see anything to fight over.  

And who are these posers and liars you mention?

Who cares if I, or anyone else posts their music?  I'm in a cover-band, so it's pretty much pointless.  We play out, and we get paid.  They ask us to do it again and we do it again.  We're not the best musicians by any stretch, but we know how to party and have fun, and that's what people who go to bars and clubs want.

I'm trying to figure out a way to troll the troller about trolling, but it's too mind-bending for me .. My brain is toast.

Archived