Can't find nice video from one of you

antonioctd

• Members

Hi, 

Sorry for the title... Best short description I could think of with my limited English... 

Here's the deal: 

I have a new cover band, we have the 1st gig this Saturday and we are going to use the opportunity to capture material for our promotional video. 

A long time ago I saw a video here on the forum that had short interviews with the crowd's reactions and stuff like that. A very nice presentation videos with quality short music clips and a a fair amount of audience footage with people enjoying them selves.

I really think this is the kind of video we need for this band and I want to steel the idea! LOL

But I can't find the video any more. I hope the fellow forumer and musician that posted the video sees this post and would be kind enough to re-post? 

Thanks a LOT

• Members

antonioctd wrote:

A long time ago I saw a video here on the forum that had short interviews with the crowd's reactions and stuff like that. A very nice presentation videos with quality short music clips and a a fair amount of audience footage with people enjoying them selves.

Can't think of a video off hand that I've seen that meets all those, although I highly recommend doing that!  LOL!   One of things I really want to add to my band's video is more interviews with the crowd.   But beyond that, I think we did a pretty good job on the other stuff.  But thanks for reminding me how overdue it is for an update.   Gotta get that done in the next few months!  Yikes!

I remember posting this bands video a couple of times specifically because I DO so much like the way they use audience interviews.   And the production quality is pretty high, but it is certainly way too long and each music clip is too long, IMO.

And now that I go to look for it, I see they've edited the video down to about half the original length, but they cut out most of the audience interviews, which I thought was the best part!   Although they still have a few.   Still a pretty good promo vid to steal from, IMO.

• Members

Yeah... I have over 200 videos from 5 years in short clips and Gig Recaps. I don't think it was any of my videos... I had a few interviews and outattakes. None were very professional. Shaky camera work, camera audio and scenes stiched together. I have gotten a little better over the years. ;)

Old Band

Versus New Band

Archived