No announcement yet.

Updated band website

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated band website

The band website and photos were getting VERY stale. Served us well for quite a few years but were in major need of an overhaul. Especially since formatting such things for mobile platforms is more of a concern these days than on desktop. Then there is all this new stuff to keep up with as far as integrating everything with Facebook and Instagram in order to get the most from the SEO. Seems the days of stapling flyers to telephone polls are long gone! (well, at least for the market we are trying to reach...)

Still always a work in progress, but here's what we are running with now! I'm pretty satisfied with the look and operation of it overall.

Next up: time for some new video content! Seems the cycle is never ending.

https://www.jumpstartyourparty.com/
    RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

The website looks real good! Are you hiring that out or is a band member/friend/SO doing it?
    http://www.crazydeliciousband.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ggm1960 View Post
      The website looks real good! Are you hiring that out or is a band member/friend/SO doing it?
      We hired it out. Time to get some professionals involved in the process.
      Last edited by guido61; 05-25-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Looks really good - I love the fun energy of the pictures. That looked like a great photoshoot! Only criticism? I think you need a new logo. Its a bit "flat" IMO , especially contrasted with the energy and fun your band projects.

Also I am not sure if this is a typo in your bio:
        "it is his palette of sounds that take the JumpStart shows from classic rock to modern dance pop with seamless precious! "
        Is precious the right word there?
        Vocal Gear: Audix OM3xb, Boss VE-20 | Synth Gear: iPad and apps | Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Roland AX7

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyParent View Post
          Looks really good - I love the fun energy of the pictures. That looked like a great photoshoot! Only criticism? I think you need a new logo. Its a bit "flat" IMO , especially contrasted with the energy and fun your band projects.

Also I am not sure if this is a typo in your bio:
          "it is his palette of sounds that take the JumpStart shows from classic rock to modern dance pop with seamless precious! "
          Is precious the right word there?
          haha! good catch! How the heck did I mess THAT up? A spell check thing maybe? lol I'll fix that ASAP! thanks!

On the logo---yeah, I hear what you're saying. But man, we have a lot of time and everything else invested in that: Drum head, business cards, banners, etc etc. But I appreciate the criticism and will be looking at the logo more critically as we go forward.

Comment

Working...
          X