Getting ready to shoot promo videos for private events brand

sventvkg

• Members

So it's been a couple years and we've been working diligently toward creating out high end private events brand. We're finally shooting our first promo videos next Monday and Tuesday. Monday is Corporate and poolside acoustic trio and Tuesday is wedding. Each theme has different music and band look as its tailored to the specific market. I have a photographer doing a photo session first then we shoot the video.

The Corp video is 12 tunes, short clips..6 min or so but we'll break it down to a sizzle reel as well.

The wedding video is longer clips as brides want to hear more. It's about 10:30 but again we'll a sizzle reel as well to start the sell.

Acoustic trio is 5 tunes and me, keys, drummer on a Zendrum. Bass, perc. Misc. other stuff on tracks.

Anyway it's been a lot of work and about $75k invested so far but with the corporate work here in Orlando plus the wedding market in FL it will pay off. Here's what we've done so far.

Leased a 2ksf facility/office/warehouse soundstage. We can set the show up, rehearse, store gear, trailer, record, conduct business and shoot our video. Had them install an AC in the whole warehouse facility, painted it black, upgraded electric etc.

Bought full sound, lights, truck, 16ft trailer, road cases, and video plus all cables, designed system to play back our whole show fully synced lights, video and backing tracks. We' even creating the absolute best tracks possible trying to get everything to sound as close to the original artist as possible. Here's a link to our tracks created by my partner Mark and I. We're playing everything and singing song with our female vocalists. These mixes are only roughs for the videos and all the elements that we play live will obviously NOT be on there when we gig but there will be lots in there. Thickening vox, percussion extras keys etc..

Here's some photos of our soundstage and video wall

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1589797767983294&id=1541354002827671&substory_index=0

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask! Thanks!!

• Members

Looks good. That's a hell of an investment. That must be a much more lucrative market than my area. A couple of criticisms; I'd pull that post about sound men and keyboard levels off of your page though. In a page full of progress, positivity and good things happening it sounds rather petty. It's an internal matter that probably doesn't need to be aired on a promotional page. I presume you've a handle on clothes? The performance videos on that page all show you guys in jeans and t-shirts. Not the official uniform of weddings and high end private events! Other than that, good luck with your adventure! Is it a three piece with tracks or is there a full band involved at some point?

• Members
Looks good. That's a hell of an investment. That must be a much more lucrative market than my area. A couple of criticisms; I'd pull that post about sound men and keyboard levels off of your page though. In a page full of progress, positivity and good things happening it sounds rather petty. It's an internal matter that probably doesn't need to be aired on a promotional page. I presume you've a handle on clothes? The performance videos on that page all show you guys in jeans and t-shirts. Not the official uniform of weddings and high end private events! Other than that, good luck with your adventure! Is it a three piece with tracks or is there a full band involved at some point?

Thank you I didn't realize that was up there I'll pull all of that stuff down. Those pictures and that stuff was just from a little thing I did to the club and we were just doing a proof of concept to see if tracks with work etc. Not official soundtrack gigs Nor does it represent the configuration were using. I'll delete all of that thanks.

As far as pictures close official videos etc. we're getting all of that done next week and all the clothes are appropriate formalwear as well as elegant corporate I'll be in suits 😉

Yes I know my website is blank haven't had time to make one yet that will all go live in the next month when all of our promo goes live.

As far as the corporate market goes I'm in the Orlando market which is by far the biggest corporate market in the world right now. We are the world's number one tourist destination with the number one destination for corporate conferences and now we're also the number one destination for corporate tradeshows eating out Vegas so you do the math. We're also one of the top destination wedding markets in the country. Believe me it's the only reason I moved back to Florida let alone Orlando.

Archived