Miracles do happen!

• Members

Wasn't expecting much out of a 1-4 outdoor icecream/fried-food joint gig today. Pleasant surprise - 20'x40' pro grade tent (just for the band!) w/ GFCI power already run, large drum riser, and four air circulation fans supplied. Woo smile.png !

fetch?id=31505768

• Members
Don't tell me' date=' you're on the board...[/quote']Bass/video/mixer. Just an ice-cream/fried-food joint that has bands - about and hour away for me so I could only "front" it via the internet. The couple similar places I've seen nearby have a 10x10 at best. We had the BL's two Bose L1's as side fills and no mains to keep the volume down - worked out great. I had the master at "0" on my Aguilar TH-350 bass amp and just used the Bose.

Gonna be a busy month for me, I have three sound gigs booked, will be on Cajon with a duo at the local Farmer's market on Thursdays (1/2 mile from me), another playing gig, and a couple benefits to play at (one an all day muiltiband where we are closing and I'll sit in with that duo earlier). Oh, and tonight I'm checking out a fifth band to possibly play for - surf rock. That would be four nights a week of rehearsals plus the Thursdays 3:30-6 at the Farmer's market which is kinda their "rehearsal".

• Members
badump.gif

Well nice astral projection of the sax player then. Any audio?

Oops, I though you were asking if I was on the board of the organization having the event as an explanation as to why they had a nice setup - I went back and "fixed" my previous post.

Here's something a "fan" shot:

Why can't the average person figure out that videos shot "portrait" look wrong on anything except another smartphone? :facepalm:

I did video the whole thing but I'm still processing it.

Archived