Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video from last weekend

A gift for my brother & his bride on his wedding day. We set up next to the DJ and for the last 1/2 hour of the wedding reception we played. Here's a little taste of the alcohol soaked set.

www.ostrichhat.com

Nice. They didn't opt for you doing the entire night as a live band or your preference?

Comment

• jeff42
      jeff42 commented
      Editing a comment
      We never discussed playing the whole time and he told me he wouldn't have wanted us to so we just agreed to a set like I did for my sister's wedding 2 years ago. Because it was my brother and I was in the wedding party playing the whole time IMO wasn't even an option. I wanted to celebrate the day with him and our family and he agreed. The 1/s hour+ we did was a perfect cap on the day. The catering hall actually turned the lights up on us right at 10:30pm... We kept playing until about 10:45. LOL BTW here is the semi acoustic performance at my sister's wedding:

Good stuff!! Looks like you even won over Mr Arms Folded with the weird hair
    NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

• jeff42
      jeff42 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL yeah that's my youngest brother in a wig doing the musician who can do it better look. he was doing it on purpose to get us to crack up.
      Last edited by jeff42; 08-01-2014, 01:30 PM.

he was also the one crowd surfing!
    www.ostrichhat.com

Comment

Haha good stuff.
      NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

Working...
      X