Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: new roof.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a post called: Ted nugent being a racist A-hole, because a gig was cancelled because he is a racist A-Hole.
    PA Unity15's over LS800p's. YX15's, YX12's IPR power, RM32AI

LightsMartin Minimac Profiles, Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos, Blizzard 3NX, Fab5, Hotbox

Comment

• RGfretter
      RGfretter commented
      Editing a comment
      AFA I can see, you are better off. That forum is ridiculous. Insulting others is fine as long as done within forum rules.

Ugh. What a cesspool.

Something

Comment

Yeah they're a little uptight over there. A few sacred cows, lots of man crushes on John Mayer and Joe Bossanova. The tattletaling gets to be a bit much. Too many sensitive Madison Square Bedroom players. lol

LightsMartin Minimac Profiles, Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos, Blizzard 3NX, Fab5, Hotbox

Comment

To be a complete pedant dick, the piece that broke is not a truss, I am guessing that it was used as a rafter (the other end should sit on a plate with a bird's mouth cut). The amount of curl on those shingles is impressive. When I see that, the first thing I ask about is venting. That sort of stuff happens most often when lots of summer heat gets trapped in the space below the shingles. Even a pair of gable vents would make a huge difference if there is no other way to vent the air.

Wes
        Do daemons dream of electric sleep()?

Comment

Yeah when I bought the house in 05, they said there was about 5 years left on the roof, so it as 4 hears after that that I finally got it done. The roofer replaced the whirlybirds on top with a different type of vent that's better.

Comment

Working...
          X