Thanks Tuv!

Rai168

• Members

Yo Tuv - just wanted to say thanks again for the killer deal bro on the AR1215. I've been stressing seeing the voltage run at a good 123 + at the space and I can hear the difference in my head (not for the better prob. similar sounding to overbiasing) Anyhow good to know those worries are over. The plug looks great and all as well. My only concern is I might not have enough length for someof the places we play. I put my power supply in the top rack space of an 8 space which sits on top of my roadcase for my cab - i.e. it's really f*cking High (enter Louis Black voice) off the ground heh but I'm not too worried about it. Thanks again Tuv - very cool meeting you...take care -

Rai

www.DatsMusic.com

• Members

Rai, No problem man I'd rather sell gear to us folks than give it to GC so they can pimp a profit on it yo! The cord solution/upgrade that I'd suggest and used is available at Home Depot. Its a male and female Leviton industrail strength 3 prong twist lock. Its like 15 bucks but it includes both male and female parts. The male part should go on the AR 1215 and the female part on the extension cord. I used a 14 gauge bright yellow 50 footer also from Home Depot. You could use 16 gauge if you want but I think 12 gauge is too thick for the terminals in the Levition. You will have to remove the spacers on the Leviton on both male/female terminations to make space of the thickness of the cord. Its worth the money and its easy to do. All you need is a philips head screwdriver, preferably a long one so you can twist in some torque for a good seal. The benefits are that you will have the length you need for gigs, the easy of storing the shorter end inside your rack when its all closed up, and the piece of mind that the security twist lock give you. Thanks for driving out to meet me. Next time lets get a cup a coffee at Dunks and talk more about your rig...

Archived