Looking for a rack case for my mixer and my new fx

• Members

so, i've decided to start a rack.. i got a behringer v-verb and a virtualizer and i want to put my firepod in there and a few other things i plan on collecting.

but i also want to put my mackie 1402-vlz3 mixer on the top. i know they make cases for mixers like this, but i don't know how to go about finding the right size...

recommendations? i hope to spend less than 200, but i also want something good! i'm going to use this for my studio but i could end up moving it around to shows one day

i hope this isn't an annoying question, so forgive me, i'm a noob

• Members

so, i've decided to start a rack.. i got a behringer v-verb and a virtualizer and i want to put my firepod in there and a few other things i plan on collecting.

but i also want to put my mackie 1402-vlz3 mixer on the top. i know they make cases for mixers like this, but i don't know how to go about finding the right size...

recommendations? i hope to spend less than 200, but i also want something good! i'm going to use this for my studio but i could end up moving it around to shows one day

i hope this isn't an annoying question, so forgive me, i'm a noob

;) The budget likely will have you shopping for used, but you can check here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gator-GRCW-10x6-DJ-KJ-Mixer-Amp-Wooden-Case-Rack_W0QQitemZ200222179210QQihZ010QQcategoryZ23789QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

WOODENCONSOLERACK.jpg

Archived