For Sale: Custom Rack Power Supply, 14 highly regulated outputs! Info inside

• Members

Hello,

I have for sale a highly specialized and custom power supply unit which can be racked up to your specifications and needs! A single 120VAC transformer that outputs the following, each on a completely isolated output:

9x100ma @ 12VAC = 9VDC (I can also combine any number to created 18VDC)

1x100ma @15VAC = 12VDC

2x200ma @ 12VAC = 9VDC or 12VAC for AC pedals

1x1000ma @ 12VAC = 9VDC

1x200ma @24VAC C.T.

The transformer is currently wired, using all shielded cable, to two PCBs which contain the following, using all Nichicon Audio capacitors:

14x Power Supplies, Designed as follows:

1N4001 Diode Bridge -- 2200uf filter Cap, .1uf box cap---L9809(or12) regulator with heat sink and diode protection -- LED output and resistor for local or remote indication--470uf cap, 100uf cap, .1uf cap

Each power supply has pads for 3 outputs in parallel, yielding 42 total PSU outputs plus a 24VAC CT and 12VAC AC output, both at 200ma. Each output has a pad for wiring shielded cable to ground.

this unit used to live in my pete cornish style pedalboard. the transformer was hand wound in Europe, the boards were built by John Lyons, and the parts are all the highest quality possible.

This also includes a power entry module, which filters AC, has a fuse box, and a power switch.

I am offering to install this into a 2U rack unit to YOUR specifications (# of outputs, voltages, etc!) for $275 shipped.

PM me with any questions. I can tell you that it is killing me to have to sell this, and it is the quietest power supply you will EVER use!!

In its current state.

IMG00034-20101016-2300.jpg

cornish4-20-09001.jpg

xformerwiring003.jpg

Archived