Eleven Rack for Live? Anyone ???

• Members

YES!!!!

It's absolutely awesome. I've had it for about a year. They recently came out with an expansion pack and it just rocks! I really enjoy the updated and new models in it completely. Effects are great as well.

I like the unit so much that I sold my Diezel Herbert and cab as I just don't have a need for it any further.

I run this with an ART power conditioner in a 4 space rack. I hook it up to an EV SXA-250 which is an FRFR powered wedge monitor. I like the fact that I can actually hear myself very clearly on the stage. I switch my effects via a Ground Control pro midi footswitch and a Mission expression pedal. Nothing else to hook up and easy/quick setup and teardown.

Once you get over the e-penis of having a tube amp flapping at your pants or the "look at me I've spent too much money" (as I did!) factor, this orange box really kills. I have great tone live and no issues.

• Members

I just bought two for this (live) to possibly replace my POD XT thats a little long in the tooth.

I already have in ears racked so I wanted a rack system if possible.

I havent hooked it up yet to play around but any tips would be appreciated.

im throwing one up on ebay however

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've had an 11R for some time and always wanted to go live with it. I recently bought a Rocktron Velocity 300 and it sounds killer. With my 2 cabs I can run Stereo - and with some of these effects it's way more versatile. Tonally, it compares pretty darn close enough for me to think really hard about selling my Bogner XTC 101b.

Archived