chauvet dmx-4

rxnet

• Members

Hit the menu button until it says "A###" (# sings will be replaced with numbers). Hit the menu button until you see "CH:0#" (# will be 1, 2, or 4). Adjust this until it says 4 with the up/down arrows.

If you want to use it as a dimmer, make sure that S1 is on, S2 is on, S3 is on, S4 is off. The switches are denoted by something that looks like "51oF" or "51oN" on the menu. These are denoted S1 thru S4. For dimmer make sure it's in the oF setting (use up/down arrows), and for switch pack (pinspots, strobes) put it on the "oN" setting.

This is using my personal DMX-4 that's sitting in front of me.

Unless you changed them since my gig, your DMX4s are set to be 4 channel dimmer packs.

To set the starting address, just change use up/down arrows when you're at "A###".

• Members

Hit the menu button until it says "A###" (# sings will be replaced with numbers). Hit the menu button until you see "CH:0#" (# will be 1, 2, or 4). Adjust this until it says 4 with the up/down arrows.

If you want to use it as a
dimmer, make sure that S1 is on, S2 is on, S3 is
on, S4 is on
. The switches are denoted by something that looks like "51oF" or "51oN" on the menu. These are denoted S1 thru S4. For
dimmer make sure it's in the oF setting
(use up/down arrows), and for switch pack (pinspots, strobes) put it on the "oN" setting.

This is using my personal DMX-4 that's sitting in front of me.

Unless you changed them since my gig, your DMX4s are set to be 4 channel dimmer packs.

To set the starting address, just change use up/down arrows when you're at "A###".

SL..a little confused..you say on in the first part and off in the second. Not sure witch one?

thanks

• Members

SL..a little confused..you say on in the first part and off in the second. Not sure witch one?

thanks

Sorry, I was also doing applied electronics homework - confuzzled myself. For dimming, the S settings need to be in the oF setting. For pinspots, strobes, etc (switching), put them in the oN setting.

Archived