Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

New videos

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New videos

Here's some links to some of my new videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZt4YsFFo4I

This one is just me messing around in the garage. It shows off the Chauvet 6spot fixtures off pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLqI0CiwZm8

Here's a short promo video I put together from recent shows of mine.

Just thought I'd share, I know I like seeing what other people are doing. I'm a weekend warrior lighting guy.

Good stuff. It looks like the rig is out there, being used, and making you some money. I picked up some Chauvet Intimidator 1.0's. I think they are $150 new from www.123music.com you should look into getting a pair or 4 if you could swing it. I find some movement adds a lot!

I'd love to get some moving heads, but we all have to start somewhere!

NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

• drummer762
      drummer762 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 4 moving heads, they're chauvet minspot rgbw. Hoping to get them back into use once I get better controllers, perhaps going computer based. Currently using 2 basic elation dmx operator boards.

Nice about the moving heads! I have a hurricane flex as well.
    NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

• drummer762
      drummer762 commented
      Editing a comment

StratGuy22 wrote:
      Nice about the moving heads! I have a hurricane flex as well.

I'd really like to use the moving heads I have but they just seem too awkward to really use smoothly with the controllers I have (DMX Operators). I tried for quite a while to use them at shows and never really was satisfied with my ability to use them on the fly, hoping that will be easier once I transition to a computer based controller. They would definitely add to the rig!

DMXIS is really easy to use and it has macros for movement shapes etc. I really like it.
    NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

• drummer762
      drummer762 commented
      Editing a comment

StratGuy22 wrote:
      DMXIS is really easy to use and it has macros for movement shapes etc. I really like it.

I've considered DMXIS and Freestyler, ShowXpress. Probably going to get an Entec interface and go with some software a friend of mine is working on that looks pretty promising.

Working...
X