Can this be used to control power to non-DMX LED color banks? Or would it be more appropriate to control incandecent PAR cans?
The unit is 1, 2, or 4-channel MATRIX DMX DIMMER pack. This pack can serve as a stand-alone chaser or a DMX dimmer pack. This pack is designed for zero-crossing circuitry, which protects against inductive loads. Each channel comes with two 3-prong Edison sockets for USA or IEC sockets for Europe. This unit features XLR female and male connection for DMX compatibility. Each channel is Equipped with a fuse, the Max.
Features - Output: 4.5Amp per channel, True 15Amp. Maximum
- Mode button - this button will change the power packs operate mode between DMX and chaser.
- Menu button - this button will activate the different functions in DMX and chase modes.
- Up button - this button will increase the displayed value in the LCD display.
- Down button - this button will decrease the displayed value in the LCD display.
- Power output - 3 prong grounded Edison output sockets or 8 total output sockets.
- Green LED indicators - these LED will indicate their relevant channel activity.
- LED display - this multifunction display will detail all chase and pro-creativity that pertains to the current operating to the current operating mode of the pack.
- Channel fuses - each of the four channels is protected by 10A (120V) or 6.3A(230V) fuse. These fuses prevent you from overloading and damaging your pack. Be sure to always replace with the exact same type fuse.
- Power switch - this switch controls the unit