Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic from st pat's gig. Pucks!

pucks

12 puck RGBAs in back, 2 on each speaker stack in front.  The place was packed and apparently we helped them break their single day drink sales record.  We're getting a raise there from now on.

Attached Files

Nice!!!

<div class="signaturecontainer">Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. -Will Rogers<br><br><a href="http://facebook.com/SpitShineRocks" target="_blank">http://facebook.com/SpitShineRocks</a></div>

Comment

Good stuff!!

NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

• nchangin
        nchangin commented
        Editing a comment

Very well lit! Love how it shines through the drum. May I ask how you ran them or what type of control you used and how configured? 

Red Hawk wrote:

pucks

12 puck RGBAs in back, 2 on each speaker stack in front.  The place was packed and apparently we helped them break their single day drink sales record.  We're getting a raise there from now on.

Ashdown of some sort?

Attached Files
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="mailto:tlbonehead@yahoo.com">tlbonehead@yaho o.com</a><br />
      <a href="http://www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy" target="_blank">www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy</a><br />
      -For Sale: <br />
      -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US<br />
      -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.<br />
      - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping<br />
      - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds &amp; looks good. $250 + shipping. <b>SOLD</b><br />
      - Crate Palomino V8 - 10&quot; Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)</div>

Comment

• Red Hawk
        Red Hawk commented
        Editing a comment

Everything is programmed in Blizzard's Eclipse software.  The scenes are triggered via midi with some foot controller that shall not be named.  DMX signal is routed out of the Eclipse module, into a chauvet DMX splitter and out to the back lights and then the front.  I like to keep it simple. 

Sorry tlbonehead, i don't know what ashdown is?

Well done.

Thanks,
      Bill Cronheim
      Enterainment Systems Corporation
      Back stage since 1973

Comment

• tlbonehead
        tlbonehead commented
        Editing a comment

too bad you don't have pics with the band onstage. It would help gauge hot good the front lighting works. Hard to tell otherwise.

Still pretty good though!
      NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

We're from Fargo, North Dakota.

I'm sure there are other bands named Helena Handbasket, but we don't really leave the ND/MN area, so it isn't an issue.

I can't wait for the four moving heads I ordered to show up... and the hazer...  my poor credit card

Comment

Working...
        X