Gilmour's Breakfast, April 6, 2013

J-L-B

• Members

Since the threat of snow cancelled last night's show at the venue... I decided to use this time to take the brandy-spanky new Mr Screen out of the box and do some trial fitting for height and centering in advance of April's show...  The lower truss needs to be removed and the screen will go back another 3 feet... 

ms  

For this single show, I'll be repositioning/reprogramming all lighting, along with adding eight scanners and twelve more SlimPars64s...  Plus the debut of two Chauvet Geysers...  Hope to have the stage changed over on Sunday/Monday, program all week to the setlist and bamm on Saturday for 3-1/2 hours...  Then, it all goes away...  Call me crazy, but I love the challenge...  and the music...  ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Voltage55 wrote:

Looks great! Whats your opnion on the geysers? The guy that helps me wants to get those for an 80s band we occasionally work for. I just cant bring myself to do it.

Don't know yet... Backordered...  I didn't order them soon enough for this past weekend's metal show...

They would have come in handy...  ;-) 

Seeing how I have bought them essentially for one song on the set list "In The Flesh", I hope they don't cool off and need to regenerate too quickly... 

Only going for about 5-7 short bursts... 

Not getting my hopes up, but I'll have fun trying...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived