...got a wonderful compliment...

Mutha Goose

• Members

...I got a call yesterday from a band in a panic. Long story short, they have a very high profile, highly advertized show coming up tomorrow and the guy they hired for lights sold his gear and didn't tell them. So here they are left in the dark (excuse the pun) a few days before this event. 

They posted on their FaceBook page and various other places online, and called other bands in the area looking for a light guy. From what they told me, my name kept coming up from everyone as the guy to call. Not only that, after having my name, they asked a bunch of people about me... every reponse they got was extremely positive. 

I work hard to be consistent and reliable, I try to always be professional and respectful to my clients, and their customers. I am thrilled to learn that these efforts were not only noticed, but appreciated. It was fantastic to learn how positive my professional reputation has become. 

• Members

StratGuy22 wrote:

Good to hear brother! I try to be friendly, easy to work with, and I do a good job. Hopefully that helps my name out there as well!!

:)

Have you done the gig yet? How did it go?

Thanks. The gig is tonight. I will try to get some video...

Here's one of the "news" articles of the show:

http://www.telegram.com/article/20130912/NEWS/309129977

Archived