Continuous Fogger

RoadRanger

• Members

So, I'm sitting here in a cloud of fog coming out of a new toy I just got in - it's an Irradiant "continuous fogger" F450/F450L/ZF450 . I have a couple Antari machines - a fogger and a fazer - but thought this look interesting for the $30 they go for. It's actually sold as an alternative to a hazer but lacks the fan of a fazer. Anyways so far it's run about 30 minutes so I guess it really does "do" continuous after a fairly short warmup smile.gif. It's not too loud either. I just put in the MBT fluid that came free with it and I'd still suspect it's putting out more than you'd ever want in a smaller club for haze. It does take a "standard" 3 pin IEC remote so should work with a timer - but I'm wondering if I could just cut the fluid with distilled water. Most clubs in the winter could use the added humidity. Anyways I have some other fluids but I'm scared to see what it would do with Froggy's Swamp Juice - I might get lost in here freak.gif.

BTW what are folks using for foggers/fazers and fluids? I've not used my other foggers in years. True hazers are a whole 'nother subject and not particularly interesting to me at this level. 

Archived