Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Band Lighting Guide DOWNLOAD

YOU FOLKS HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH I HAVE ANTICIPATED THIS MOMENT. The countless hours of research, outlining, writing, editing, and proofreading have come to a close.

The Basic Band Lighting Guide is going online!!!

Including numerous new sections, including a few snippets that even my wonderful proofreaders haven't seen yet.

Here is the link: http://www.box.net/shared/hl7oxy4bd6

Download away!!!
    Professional Moving Light Technician and Lighting Director
    Author of the Basic Band Lighting Guide

Thanks very much, look forward to reading that
    Voyager Project - Fallen Angel - The Timber Merchants

Comment

Hah! I just went back to see when I first started working on this thing...October 28, 2008. So over four months later, I have a finished product. Not bad for having school and jobs to look after, and having a finished forty-some page work with a glossary, my own reference illustrations, and a number of other resources. I must have spent over a hundred hours on this thing by now, and probably a good bit more than that!

Comment

Looks interesting...downloaded it.

Comment

S/L get a LIFE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oke:
          Thanx for all your Hard Work!
          DON'T BE ALARMED!!! REMAIN CALM!!!!!!!!!
          There's nothing to see here. It's another day in IDAHO!!!

My bands Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/stiff.richard

Comment

S/L get a LIFE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oke:

I sold mine on eBay. The dude who bought it paid with a link to this site.

Comment

SL

as always you continue to impress. Looking forward to working together soon.

great job!!

Comment

I'm checking it out now. I got your email about looking it over before being posted, and you said you'd send me a copy, but I never got it for whatever reason... so, sorry I couldn't be of much help!
                How about a mother****************ing crocodile pit instead of those titty ****************s !

Last edited by Jazz Ad on 06-20-2004 at 098 PM

Comment

I'm checking it out now. I got your email about looking it over before being posted, and you said you'd send me a copy, but I never got it for whatever reason... so, sorry I couldn't be of much help!

Well, it was attached, but it's rather large for a .pdf so it might have gotten stripped by a server's limits. Dunno.

At least it's downloadable now!

Comment

Thanks! Looking forward to reading it. (And getting my bandmates to read it.)

BTW - Are you sure that it will ever really be finished... with changes in technology, etc.?
                    Rig du Jour:
                    '74 LP Signature->Ceriatone 36W TMB EF86->'68 Marshall 8x10 cab.

mwAHaHaHaaahaaaaa!!!

Comment

Thanks! Looking forward to reading it. (And getting my bandmates to read it.)

BTW - Are you sure that it will ever really be finished... with changes in technology, etc.?

See the Disclaimer in the What To Buy section.

"Nothing is ever state of the art - something new comes out the next day"

I incorporated two new waves of products in to the guide just as I was writing it...

Comment

Thanks Soundlight for your time and effort hopefully Rimmer will make this a sticky for ya. Your guide is well thought out thanks you for sharing.

Comment

I'm looking for the sections you added since the draft...

Mind boggling quantity of TRUE, useful information. Lip-service is quite minimal in this volume, almost every sentence needs to be absorbed!
                          "Understanding that sentence meant he wasn't much of a chess player." - Abzurd

Winner of MYSTIC FX'S Most Metal Face, Early '09 Award

Eden WT550B, D212XLT-4 times two, D210XLT, SKB US Roto Rack 4U, USA-made X2 XDS-Plus, Korg DT-7 tuner, Tobias Killer B5, Ibanez Prestige SR1005EFM, world-famous custom rack mounted CUP HOLDER! For my BEER!

Comment

I had been thinking of doing something similar for quite awhile. Glad you actually made the effort to make it happen because it looks much better than anything I could have come up with.

Nice job!
                            http://myspace.com/noochonlights

Comment

The guide has now been downloaded 59 times. 6 of those are my tests. A few of those are friends who I had looked over it. The rest (about fifty downloads!) are from here.

Comment

Working...
                              X