Cheap LED Par cans

• Members

I don't think you will be happy with these despite the low price.  These are 1 watt LEDs and will  not be bright enough for most applications.  I recently bought a set of 8 of these lights although with the 3 watt LEDs.  Used them last weekend with a band at a show.  They worked fairly well, very bright on full, and decent brightness using individual colors.  The DMX functions work fine.  The internal fans are not noisy. 

These have plastic cases, but seem somewhat sturdy.  If you take care of them, they should be ok.

You can find the 3 watt version of these on eBay for about the same price or less.  I'd go with the 3 watt version. For the money, those are a great deal. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

This model looks a lot like the ones that I bought over here at $60 each, and the seller gave me 2 months credit to pay for them, I bought 8 of them, is a plastic case, 6 channels dmx, 1 watt, but they work very well, I got them with "dance light brand", and in the compuware 1024 they work very well, looking forward to get 4 more; they got 139 led, and they look like a led par 56, however in mines there is a sticker on each one that's days led par 64 and the model, if you Google them they'll show them as a par64 led fixture; if you gonna take care of them they should last long enough for your needs, they are very bright for a 1 watt led par, The only problem is that they don't come with the iec cable that give ac current to another of this led lights of you connect them all trough on

• Members

Are you sure it's the same fixture that is on the link? Cause if says on amazon that is 1 watt, mines are exactly the same model like it's advertised, but instead the ones that I bought have 139 led 10mm each, I have 6 channels dmx, and its plastic, for $60 bucks each? And 2 months to pay them? i grabbed 8, now I'm looking to get 4 more of them

Archived